This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Monday, October 3, 2016

Music Monday (2)


Music Monday is a weekly event hosted by Lauren over at Always Me.  Every Monday, you share one or two of your favorite songs you've been enjoying that week to help other people discover new music!  Here are my picks for this week:



Alesso - Heroes (We Could Be)

I really love the clean, crisp lyrics and the beat in this song!  It also kind of reminds me of Throne of Glass by SJM (specifically Aelin)!

Something Wild - Lindsey Stirling ft. Andrew McMahon

I love all of Lindsey Stirling's music and this came out a few months ago and I've been loving it!  It's in the new Pete's Dragon movie which I still haven't seen yet!

Rise - Katy Perry

Katy Perry wrote this song for the Rio Olympics and I just love it!  It gives me shivers.


If you'd like to join in, write a post and add yourself to the linky HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks very much for linking up again, Laura! Lindsey Stirling is awesome - how did I not know that that song was from the new Pete's Dragon? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for hosting, Lauren! I've been listening to the same songs for a while so I didn't post a new MM but I've finally moved on from some of my older songs and found some new favorites :) It's such a good song! And she's such an amazing violin player!

      Delete
  2. I don't think I'm familiar with any of these songs. I'm so out of the loop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha actually I came across 2 of the 3 merely by coincidence (not Lindsey Stirling - I LOVE her and follow her on YouTube!).

      Delete
  3. I'm also a huge fan of the song Rise!! Awesome Post!
    Tori @ In Tori Lex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great song! I've talked to people who said they thought it was a horrible song sand I don't know what they're talking about! Thanks for stopping by, Tori!

      Delete
  4. I love both of these songs! Though I have to admit I love Rise a little more. Great songs!

    Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...