This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Monday, November 9, 2015

BookBlogWriMo 2015 Edition


It's time for BookBlogWriMo again!  BookBlogWriMo is hosted this year by Samantha from Livre It To Me!  BookBlogWriMo was started by Brittany from Book Bumblings and it spans the month of November.  There's a prompt every day for you to write about!  Here they are:



Now, because I'm starting this late, I'm going to run into December because I really don't want to try and crush in more writing when it's already NaNoWriMo.  So I'll be posting the first post sometime this week (it will most likely be on Sunday because the first of November was on a Sunday so it'll line up the posts better).

If you'd like to learn more, I'll put the link HERE.

This is a busy month for writing, that's all I can say!  I'm exciting to answer these prompts though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...