This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (12)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine.  It features a book every Wednesday that haven't been released yet and you're anxiously awaiting!  My book this week is:

Expected Publication: March 10th, 2015

Goodreads Blurb:
"Wilhelmina has a hundred identities.


She is a princess. When the Indigo Kingdom conquered her homeland, Wilhelmina and other orphaned children of nobility were taken to Skyvale, the Indigo Kingdom’s capital. Ten years later, they are the Ospreys, experts at stealth and theft. With them, Wilhelmina means to take back her throne.



She is a spy. Wil and her best friend, Melanie, infiltrate Skyvale Palace to study their foes. They assume the identities of nobles from a wraith-fallen kingdom, but enemies fill the palace, and Melanie’s behavior grows suspicious. With Osprey missions becoming increasingly dangerous and their leader more unstable, Wil can’t trust anyone.



She is a threat. Wraith is the toxic by-product of magic, and for a century using magic has been forbidden. Still the wraith pours across the continent, reshaping the land and animals into fresh horrors. Soon it will reach the Indigo Kingdom. Wilhelmina’s magic might be the key to stopping the wraith, but if the vigilante Black Knife discovers Wil’s magic, she will vanish like all the others



Jodi Meadows introduces a vivid new fantasy full of intrigue, romance, dangerous magic, and one girl’s battle to reclaim her place in the world."


I've read some of the advance reviews of this book and they're overall, pretty positive.  The cover is also pretty so you know that helps...  The blurb also sounds incredibly interesting to me as a lover of fantasy.

What are you waiting for?

12 comments:

  1. New follower! I love the cover for this one, and the description sounds amazing. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for it.

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on my TBR list. I can't wait to read it! Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a thing for beautiful covers and this one is <3! This is on my TBR list too.
    My WoW: http://areadinghabit.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-1_18.html

    Danna @ A Reading Habit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for this one! The cover is just beautiful, love it <33

    ~Cari @ My Addiction:Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!! Where on earth do they come up with these cover ideas...

      Delete
  5. Eeek! So can't wait for this either. I'm lucky, I will be reading it early (I just have to wait until March for it) but I'm totally impatient right now, haha. Such a gorgeous cover, too, can't wait to see it I person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I can't wait for this one either because I read Incarnate by Jodi Meadows and it was really good. Thank you for sharing and have an awesome week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I still haven't read that book yet. Terrible I know! I'm glad you liked it :D Right back atcha!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...