This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Monday, November 24, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo - Reading Cave Fantasies

The rest of the posts!
Today's Topic: Reading Cave Fantasies - You know those awesome reading nooks on BuzzFeed and Pinterest? Describe what yours would look like.


A picture says a thousand words right?  So I guess I'll go with a bunch of pictures!


The nice cool greens and the window make this so neat!  I love reading by natural light and if I can, have a breeze blowing across my face so this would be perfect!

THIS IS MY FUTURE HOUSE.  Oh my goodness what I wouldn't give...  Did I mention that blue and green and white are my favorite colors?  And that I dream of having floor to ceiling bookshelves?

Natural sunlight, comfy chair and a pillow, what else could a bookworm want?

This is my dream study.  Isn't it just perfect?  I move around a lot when I read so this would be perfect!

So those are some of my favorite ones!  What would your dream reading nook look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...