This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Saturday, November 15, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo - Favorite Book Blogging Things

The rest of the posts here!
Today's Topic:  Favorite Book Blogging Things - Feel free to talk about the wonderful host of BookBlogWriMo and how much you love her.


Whew, halfway there!  This is harder than I thought which is weird because I usually post every day anyway.  Well I am still doing Stacking the Shelves on Saturday's and any reviews so I guess.  You may have noticed that my 'currently reading shelf' is a bit crazy at the moment (like 11 books long).  I'm not actually reading that many books at once so don't go crazy!  I finished 10 of those and have my notes all written down but I haven't actually written up the reviews yet.  I'm getting there!  I have a day off of school tomorrow so I guess that's when I'll get to it.  Or later tonight!  I still have to post a bunch of stuff that refused to automatically post the past few days and I just noticed it now...  and it just happened to me and not to other people who use the scheduled posts on Blogger so I have no idea what's going on.  I'll fix it later - never fear!

So anyway, the post!  The host of this wonderful endevor is none other than Brittany over at Book Bumblings!  She is simply amazing for organizing this (if you head over to her blogging tips tab, her organization skills are crazy amazing!  I have no idea how she does it but girl, you are on point!

So my favorite book blogging things... I think I just really like the reading part of it.  Isn't that the best?  When you finish a book you've been waiting for such a long time for and then you go and rant in your review and have amazing conversations with people?  So cool.

Also, I just love that feeling you get when you hit publish on a post you've been working for hours on to get it just right.  The same goes for tags and awards.  I get this warm and fuzzy feeling whenever someone tags me or nominates me for an award because, you know, I never actually thought people would read stuff that came from my strange mind.  I also love tagging people on awesome tags I do and then reading their posts!  It's just so cool to be able to create a blogging chain!

Other favorite blogging things... I'd say reading other people's blogs.  I get so many great ideas (I made my TBR jar a while back so I can't wait to post that post!) that I can use.  I'm especially using the DIY blogs now for Christmas present ideas.  Specifically to books, I love having conversations with people and ranting with people and fangirling (or fanboying!) with people!  If you ever want to have crazy conversations with me, message me or email me or whatever and lets go crazy!  Haha sorry this post is getting so long.  There are just so many things I love about blogging.  It's taught me so much and it's one of the brightest spots in my life thus far :D *hugs*

What are your favorite blogging things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...