This blog has officially moved to Wordpress! You can find the latest posts at www.blueeyebooks.com. Redirect coming soon!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WWW (3)

WWW Wednesday's is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading!  All you have to do is answer three questions:

1.  What are you currently reading?
2.  What did you recently finish reading?
3.  What do you think you'll read next?





Currently Reading:

Warzone: Nemsis by Morris E. Graham


This is my current R&R books!  I'm slowly working my way through them and should have them all done by November 15th (when requests open again).





Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor


My latest book from the library!  Daughter of Smoke and Bone (the preceding book) was pretty good so I'm curious how this will turn out!








Recently Finished:

Eon: Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman


My review will be going live on Friday (it's on Goodreads too)!  I really liked this book - it was a very refreshing read.  I just got the sequel from the library so I'm excited to start that!







Up Next:

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick


This is the third book in the Hush, hush series.  It's been... okay so far.  I guess I really just care where it all ends up.






Elixir by Ted Galdi


This is the next R&R book on the list!












What are your WWW's?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...